corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Changing front Wheelhubs and Bearings

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Changing front Wheelhubs and Bearings
jjcymru

User status: Offline
13th Aug 03 at 08:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right since im XE'ing my corsa seemingly you have to have larger wheelhubs to accomodate the width of the big block driveshafts.

Anyway, i ordered a set of wheelbearings today and am just looking for some info on how to change em.

Im aware what to remove in order to remove the driveshaft from the hub i.e balljoints + track rod ends but have never removed the wheelhub before.

Any special tools needed?
Tips on doin the job.

As much info on this topic plz would be much appreciated as this is the only task on the whole conversion that i think id struggle with.

Many thanks,

JJ

Greasemonkey

13th Aug 03 at 08:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ball joint splitter or a big fuck off hammer
jjcymru

13th Aug 03 at 08:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol no way, youll fuck the bearings with a hammer

New Poll