corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Having a TRACKER fitted?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Having a TRACKER fitted?
MattyB

User status: Offline
16th Aug 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was watchin that fly on the wall documentary "Motorway", on Bravo the other day, and this car got stolen, and was dumped/left in some industrial estate. Within 1 1/2 hours of the police being alerted, the cops had homed in on the car using a Tracker. Its also gonna take 10% off my insurance (worth bout £100 to me).

It looks such a great idea, especially for my new car when i get it, but does any where know if anyone supplies em cheaper than "tracker" themselves?? The prices from their website say:

Private Car Pricing

TRACKER Retrieve: £199
Installation: £100
Annual network subscription: £99
One-off subscription: £299

I mean thats £700 quid, but i could have sworn i had seen em cheaper else where.....?? Anyone know??

Matt
NeilsC

16th Aug 03 at 08:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure mate, the police have tracker installed in there cars and might not be compatible with other systems.
MattyB

16th Aug 03 at 08:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

?? I'm dont want another system, i want a cheaper Tracker.

Matt
Rob_Quads

16th Aug 03 at 08:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't need to do both the on-off & the yearly payment - either one or the other. If you will keep the car for more than 3 years do the one off otherwise just do yearly as when you sell it the new owner needs to re-subscribe.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Having a TRACKER fitted? 22 database queries in 0.0097201 seconds