corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People that tell you what your thinking!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author People that tell you what your thinking!!
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   24th Aug 03 at 22:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last night out drinking having a real good night then went out of our local drinking hole early to meet 2 good female friends of mine. Now i'm used to the odd crack about me losing my license but one of these friends decided to go on and on and on at me about how i was an idiot and that i have not learn't my lesson from the accident even though i've been banned and on foot for 8 months. Really annoyed me how a good friend of mine would sit and go mad at me about something she doesn't know about . Any people that have lost their license will understand the feeling of loss of freedom and know that once you get the license back you are gona take soooo much more care of it but people still insist on shouting and laughing at the fact i lost mine and it is getting right on my nerves specially when its right in my face when out drinkin

Rant Over thank you for your time
mav

24th Aug 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When drink involved ppl can go on abit like.....
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thing is this girl wasn't all that drunk, she apologised this morning but to be honest i didn't want a close friend saying all the things she was saying to me last night .
mav

24th Aug 03 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah she should know how upset/bad you feel already about what happened and the consequences......

Maybe just a off night.....Kiss and make up...
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

24th Aug 03 at 23:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ne she lost that chance mate . Gets on my nerves though constantly having people asking how long i have of my ban left and why i was banned in the first place. People take not we don't wanna hear about it all the time please
J da Silva

24th Aug 03 at 23:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well stoney! just slap her with a kipper
mav

25th Aug 03 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long u got to go.............
Pablo

25th Aug 03 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't take it to heart mate hava a qord and they'll understand....Im known for my moments of madness in my car and in nearly 3yrs of driving Ive had 3 crashes!! One was a write off.... but I was lucky nuf not to loose my licence!
Andy Morley

25th Aug 03 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Stoneyginger
thing is this girl wasn't all that drunk, she apologised this morning but to be honest i didn't want a close friend saying all the things she was saying to me last night .

its annoyin when so called best mates do this kinda thing. i have a similar prob with a really good femele freind at the moment, and she wonders why i aint talked to her for 3 weeks.
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Aug 03 at 00:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Andy Morley mate glad to see someone knows well what i am talking about it's getting beyond a joke and Mav mate its coming 4 months to go
Andy Morley

25th Aug 03 at 00:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

see i dont think lads tend to say shit like that. but lasses, well i would say they are more heartless when it comes down to this thing. i was also mad at the fact that lorna had broken my hand the day before too, and after that happened she had a go at me for havin a go at her for it. thing is, lasses dont think they can upset lads when they say hurtfull stuff, but i also think lads take those kinda insults more to heart as its harder for them to hear it.

at the end of the day stoney, she might of said sorry, but i bet she never said that she didnt mean what she said

[Edited on 25-08-2003 by Andy Morley]
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Aug 03 at 00:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mate she said sorry through a text message so technically i don't accept it hence no reply and no answering her calls. I fear they dont think about the things they say as in my case i am apparently supposed to be able to be insulted and not worry about my feelings
Andy Morley

25th Aug 03 at 01:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
yeah mate she said sorry through a text message so technically i don't accept it hence no reply and no answering her calls. I fear they dont think about the things they say as in my case i am apparently supposed to be able to be insulted and not worry about my feelings

exactly the same as me. that how i got my sorry, through a txt. then at work the day after she appologised she had the audacity to bollock me for not txtin her back. however the most shitty this is when a bird dumps you over txt. i feel that is the most degrading, cold and childish act ever, mentioning no name
Stoneyginger
Premium Member

25th Aug 03 at 01:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been dumped over a text always been the one doing the dumping and i ALWAYS do it face to face so i know how they react. Any girls reading this you are a strange bunch
Andy Morley

25th Aug 03 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Never been dumped over a text always been the one doing the dumping and i ALWAYS do it face to face so i know how they react. Any girls reading this you are a strange bunch

it was really childish of the person. then the biatch expected forgiveness

they will never learn
mav

25th Aug 03 at 02:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Mav mate its coming 4 months to go

J da Silva

25th Aug 03 at 17:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

over a text andy? haha bet she was one your school hoes
Kerry

28th Aug 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
over a text andy? haha bet she was one your school hoes

IT WAS ME URE POINT

I DID IT OVER TEXT KUS I NEVER SAW HIM THIS BEIN THE REASON WHY I DID IT
Richie

29th Aug 03 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

KERRY MUST GET NEW KEYBOARD
Kerry

29th Aug 03 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » People that tell you what your thinking!! 22 database queries in 0.0129659 seconds