corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FS/PX :- Plain Black Door Cards (Front and Rear)......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS/PX :- Plain Black Door Cards (Front and Rear)......
BeArDy

User status: Offline
29th Aug 03 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plain black
i want to part Ex for any door card for a corsa and colour any condition (must not have window winder hole) and abit of cash
just seams a waste for me to strip these down and retrim them when i can swop for some crappy spotty ones and strip them and somone have nice plain black

antonOO2

29th Aug 03 at 21:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

damn my non electric windows
mav

29th Aug 03 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what u looking for black door cards front only....could swap mine...are they in PERFECT nik..one sall hole in mine(balck too, off 1.6 sport)

Jamie @ SAS

29th Aug 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beardy, fetch me some alcantara and I'll not only trim them but I'll get rid of you grooves in the panels and smooth off your door pins.

I'm doing mine next week so I'll get yours done at the same time if you fancy.

Drop by the shop now I'm back from Espana!

Jamie

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » FS/PX :- Plain Black Door Cards (Front and Rear)...... 22 database queries in 0.0081568 seconds