corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance question...
Pablo

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 03 at 10:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was under my dads name had 2 crashes...he bought new car and had to say hes ha no crashes but two clains....so do I say I have had 2crashes but no claims??

Cos I have said I've made two claims but I don't need to do I.....?

Adam-D

2nd Sep 03 at 11:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

jus be honest
Ditch

2nd Sep 03 at 11:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well when they ask you if you have any NCB you said no cos you were on your dads yes?

So if that doesnt count for a NCB then why should you tell them you had an accident while you were insured as a named driver?

I know it doesnt work like that but seems a piss take to me, insurance companies suck cock!
vibrio
Banned

2nd Sep 03 at 11:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you never made the claim then you don;t admit you've had a crash. thats what I say
Pablo

2nd Sep 03 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by vibrio
if you never made the claim then you don;t admit you've had a crash. thats what I say

But they know I have had 2 they think I have claimed for them, in which case I haven't so I can phone insurance company and make the changes yeah?
Nath

2nd Sep 03 at 18:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car got stolen under my dads name, claimed in his name not mine so it doesnt affect me when i ring up for quotes. Although u were at the wheel for each crash so it may be different.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Insurance question... 22 database queries in 0.0092208 seconds