corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Remote locking

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Remote locking
MikeH

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fitted remote locking to my car a while ago, i've always noticed the drivers door takes longer to unlock than the rest..

Now sometimes when i try and lock it, it will unlock again straight away..

Do you think my drivers door mechaniism needs greecing?
MattyB

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basically the solenoid in the driver's door has been installed poorly. It's automatically sending a "open" pulse back to the control module because it cant fully close due to the positioning of the rods etc in the door.

Re adjust the set up in this door.

Matt

New Poll