corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SPEEDO CABLE FOR CORSA GSI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SPEEDO CABLE FOR CORSA GSI
SRI 16V

User status: Offline
6th Sep 03 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MINE HAS FECKED UP! ARE THE CABLES THE SAME ON ALL CORSA'S??

HOW MUCH ARE THE NEW FROM VAUXHALL??

CHEERS GUYS
Trigger

6th Sep 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got mine for £55 inc fitting
Wolf In Welsh Clothing

6th Sep 03 at 21:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only early ones had cables later ones just have the sensor and a wire in the loom, should think all rhd ones are the same.

New Poll