corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Job Dun!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Job Dun!!
Mistamist

User status: Offline
7th Sep 03 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just though i would let you know i sucessfully changed my suspension and now it runs a lot smoother........a message for anyone running on springs with standard dampers................DONT!! they get shagged out in about 2 weeks and you end up having to buy shocks as well so save those pennies and get a full kit from the start.....i got a cracking deal from ripspeed £20 for the springs and £100 for fixed rate shocks all round........£120 Its a deal.....Its a steal......its the sale of the fucking century.
MikeH

7th Sep 03 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Too right! if i could get that price and was confident to fit them i'd do the same!
Mistamist

7th Sep 03 at 23:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just got my camera sorted so i gonna put a few pics in my garage one of me workin on the car.
roy_newell

8th Sep 03 at 02:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what make are those springs and dampers and do you know how much they'd be for a rover 214 1995 old shape
Mistamist

8th Sep 03 at 07:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They are spax i didnt bother with the adjustable ones cos its a corsa if i had a lexus then i would have gone all out. a full set will probably be about £300 for fixed and a bit more for adjustable.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Job Dun!! 23 database queries in 0.0145681 seconds