corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » any1 who plays golf....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author any1 who plays golf....
cdcool1

User status: Offline
14th Sep 03 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do you think to these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3626430311&category=1515

i've been playin for a while, i've got a full set of howson irons, and want some woods now as i would like more distance, just want to know if they are worth it, they seem it, but not sure

cheers
DanielJ

14th Sep 03 at 19:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems gd price
mike16v

14th Sep 03 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does seem a gud price but u have no idea if they suite your play, best to go 2 a shop where u can hit some shots with clubs and see which feel right to you
cdcool1

14th Sep 03 at 19:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea, but not looking at paying shop kinda prices

besides, i will beable to learn how to play with them, i'm gettin about half a dozen lessons for my bday next month, and since i haven't used woods before really, i think it'll be okay

i know hippo are a good make, and i know they are usually a lot more money than that
kerzo

14th Sep 03 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are gonna stick at the golf you would be best getting a better set of woods. I would recommend the cobra ss or titleist 975j for drivers. Those clubs are a pile of shit really
sxi16vjoe

14th Sep 03 at 20:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo
If you are gonna stick at the golf you would be best getting a better set of woods. I would recommend the cobra ss or titleist 975j for drivers. Those clubs are a pile of shit really

someone who no's his shit!!

also tho u cant overlook callaways.
Davey_boy

14th Sep 03 at 20:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have got a Titleist 975J. I work in a golf shop so i get all my clubs at trade price.

[Edited on 14-09-2003 by Davey_boy]
koolkorsa

14th Sep 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if u want a cheap set then u aint goin wrong are u. but deont expect them to be wkd.
danny boyo

14th Sep 03 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i tell u wat to do m8 got to jjb they sell these woods with huge heads on them i think they are slazenger get one that u feel comfortabe with and u can hit them for fuck miles
Davey_boy

14th Sep 03 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You don't want to go to JJB, they sell nothing but crap there. I work at American Golf Discount in Birmingham. So get yourself down your nearest American Golf store and check out the bargains.
cdcool1

14th Sep 03 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by kerzo

christ mate, they loads of money!!!!!

if i was working then maybe, but i'm at uni, so cant afford hundreds just on a single club!!

think i might go for them, they seem enough for what i want, and if i stick at it, i can always upgrade in a year or so
kenny2many

14th Sep 03 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as john daly says

" grip it and rip it!"
K100RSA

14th Sep 03 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my personal choice has always been the callaway steel heads, I use 10 degree driver, strong 4 wood and a 7 wood, the head is a nice size and has some weight to it, I hate the great big clubheads that feel like you are wafting a pillow around on the end of the shafts
kerzo

14th Sep 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great big bertha's were one of my favourite clubs along with the 975d with a red graffaloy shaft(all the other shafts were shit especially the standard!) but they are terribly out dated.

i have lost interest in golf due mainly to the fact that i either have to work or play! would love a set of mizuno mp33's and a 7.5 degree cobra 430 with a taylor made v steel 3 wood(this probably wont make sense to most people on this board!!)
kenny2many

15th Sep 03 at 03:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

callaways were great but no accuracy for me! now i use the tayler made and im hitting same distance but with a lovely slight draw! mind u its 7.5 degree loft!

and im actually boring myself here.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » any1 who plays golf.... 22 database queries in 0.0121689 seconds