corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what is it wiv the total scum bags these days??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what is it wiv the total scum bags these days??
Dan
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Sep 03 at 21:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was just up the local camp playin a bit of footie(me and 3 mates)....

left 2 go home and as we were driving out these 2 lads and a girl start shoutin the gonna kick us in and they walk off....

so we turned round a said u gotta problem wiv us...we dont even know u...they go no no problem, so we drove off...as we do they shout we would kick ure heads in...so we stop the car get out and give the 2 lads a beating, once they was down..we left them (dint go over and kick while down etc) so we leave...come back bout hr later 2 meet sum mates...see them then was walkin bk 2 car me and 2 of the lads...we see bout six lads wiv knives loadsa wood and bottles start shoutin at us 2 go try it now..so we just walked off 2 the dorr where all are bouncer mates r and they stopped them...they was threating 2 kill us all if they c us again...so we had 2 go outta the back exit and get a mate 2 go get car....

and they said we was pussys 4 not fightin...we had allready proved that we wasnt..but they had 2 go get bottles and shit.

fuckin knob heads!!

ne way rant over

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
Fear

17th Sep 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why bother to start it in the first place, you could of just walked away and then none of it would be happening just a thought!!!!!
Adam_B

17th Sep 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

great yarmouth, home of morons.
Dan
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 21:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they started on us first...we just asked them wha there problem was...and he hit me mate....

and they was from london..not yarmouth

Fear

17th Sep 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xhale2007
they started on us first...we just asked them wha there problem was...and he hit me mate....

and they was from london..not yarmouth

oh ok then thats fair enough i spose didnt say they hit first

Still i would of drive off dont wanna get the car involved
Nath

17th Sep 03 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Beat em then chip off is the usual routine
Dan
Premium Member

17th Sep 03 at 21:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we parked car round corner when we stopped and then parked miles away after the event

koolkorsa

17th Sep 03 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i always get worried bout my car. i've stopped starting/getting involved wiv trouble round my way now. get so many get so many lil shits giving me wanker signs n stuff. b4 i would of got out and squared up to them and given em a good beating if they wanted it. but too worried bout em scratching my car, or bricking it sometime
Savinforcorsaproject

17th Sep 03 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

koolkorsa as a point.
xhale2007 but u r right its about time we teach these little fucks lessontoo bad i dont live near yah i wud give u a hand.
how old r u? how are were they.
Colin

17th Sep 03 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had my corsa done in once, know who done it but far too much hassle to bother about - sometimes best just leaving it, although on the other hand i do love a good ruk when someones being wide
Dan
Premium Member

18th Sep 03 at 08:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

erm....we all 17-18 they was bout 19

Dan
Premium Member

9th Oct 03 at 13:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tohught id add the update that happend about 2 days after this as i never did.

Well a couple of days later we went bk up 2 the camp, the police was there due 2 a suspect rape....we was told 2 leave as were locals....

on our way out wiv a copper...we see the 2 girls that was there... she looks at us and goes what the fuck u lookin at....

so me mate goes im lokin at a bird whos bf got battered....she ran over and hit him...

bout an hr later she come walkin over (we was wiv about 20 girls and 5 guys) she says sorry...so me mate who put him thru the fence starts chattin her up and ends up shaggin the guys gf on the beach lol!!

ajscorsa

9th Oct 03 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye ok!!
wayne hiscock

9th Oct 03 at 15:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by xhale2007
they started on us first...

wot r u 7???????????
Rob R

9th Oct 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im 16 n me m8s r allways get in shit rnd my way. my m8 had a race b4 n spanked some bloke.they got out n this bloke put his hand out 2 me m8 as if to shake n smacked im, then this blokes mates come running over n join in smackin me m8 so naturally me n all me others mates run over n kicked the shit outa em...lost a race n got their arses kicked n all.....good day for em lol
Screaming Vtec

10th Oct 03 at 00:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by motorspeed
im 16 n me m8s r allways get in shit rnd my way. my m8 had a race b4 n spanked some bloke.they got out n this bloke put his hand out 2 me m8 as if to shake n smacked im, then this blokes mates come running over n join in smackin me m8 so naturally me n all me others mates run over n kicked the shit outa em...lost a race n got their arses kicked n all.....good day for em lol

Im sure it happened just like that an all....

drunkenfool

10th Oct 03 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i fucking hate it when people do stuff like that, just cos their car isnt as fast doesnt give any reason to start a fight. Theres nothing better than having a race with someone and then ending it with a thumbs up and a smile! Only fights ive been in are ones where i had to, not just cos i was bored or being a twat.
jay@ffwd

10th Oct 03 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what is it wiv the total scum bags these days?? 23 database queries in 0.0143981 seconds