corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shall i or get it or not???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author shall i or get it or not???
combat_sri

User status: Offline
29th Sep 03 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a bloke at work has a nice 1994/5 (cant remember!) calibra that he wants rid of. i know it hasnt been driven alot for the past couple of years but he still drives it once a week for a few miles to keep it going. i know it aint been thrashed either cos he's had it for about 6years and he's 50 odd so he dont drive like a boyracer!! he wants 1000 for it but my corsa is in the process of having loads spent on it i'd only want the engine (ecotec) and gearbox

what i need to know is would i make my money back from selling the rest of it as parts? do people buy just the shells of cars or is this not likely? anyone interested in parts?
Colin

29th Sep 03 at 17:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does it have the leather seats??? those could be sold.
combat_sri

29th Sep 03 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nah its just a cloth interior but everything is in perfect condition,i drove it the other week and it was really nice to drive
the_legend_of_yrag

29th Sep 03 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could sign up to a calibra site....never know someone might have an engine to stick it in!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » shall i or get it or not??? 22 database queries in 0.0091870 seconds