corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » was is blackpool last weekend!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author was is blackpool last weekend!
kenny2many

User status: Offline
1st Oct 03 at 04:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what a dump! deary me it wasnt nearly as bad as that 2 years ago!

also happened to be the glasgow weekend, what a nightmare! for those that know it i saw major fights outside the 'manchester' then some guy was cheeky to this girl and 10 of her fellow scottish guys chased him and caught him and he was bottled 3 times before we had to start walking away(bet they wernt finished there). The bouncers just shat it and closed the doors! if that was glasgow or edinburgh the the bouncers would have been out there kicking seven shades out of them. was pretty fcuking scary tho.

saw a minted looking pale blue corsa but the front bumper was fcuked as i guess it was way too low!

any1 else in blackpool this weekend? fuck me if im goin back down during the glasgow holiday thats for sure.
M2RTY

1st Oct 03 at 07:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes its a dump, i too made that mistake

a poor mans faleraki is what id call it
Shelly
Premium Member

1st Oct 03 at 08:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

40 mins from me

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » was is blackpool last weekend! 22 database queries in 0.3758051 seconds