corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need some help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need some help
-Aliba-

User status: Offline
   2nd Oct 03 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As you can see, my fogs dont slot into place as snug as i would have wanted. I've had a look around, and get get any the perfect size, so these will have to do.

So what could i do to make em fit snugger????

Or shall i just centre them, and put a ring of duct tape around the back of them to keep water out????

Apoologies for the dark pics. Forgot to turn the flash off
Adam-D

2nd Oct 03 at 16:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cudnt u add some p45 round the inside
then bond them in so u have them a bit snug the use the bonder as a filler and a cusion
-Aliba-

2nd Oct 03 at 16:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mmmmmm....... good idea... bonding

suppose i could possibly put them in place, as central as possible then put a clear ring of silicone around it..... mmmmm me thinks it could well work ... cheers bud

[Edited on 02-10-2003 by -Aliba-]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Need some help 23 database queries in 0.0102270 seconds