corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wierd kind of theft...........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wierd kind of theft...........
Makarus

User status: Offline
6th Oct 03 at 22:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

About weeks back someone stole my beesting ariel.

Was a bit pissed off but kinda expected it to go missing, lasted a while to be honest.

But anyway, I came out of work tonight, went to open my door and notice someone had put a standard Vauxhall ariel onto my car............now I thought that a little wierd, I had a laugh about it on the way home but now I am a little worried.

My rear wiper arm was bent right over on sat night, but I thought that was just drunks picking my car because it was the only one actually parked on the road, but now it makes me think otherwise.

AH well, we will see.
Dunno how anyone could really reply to this, just had to tell someone, thought it was dodgy.
Dr Pepper

6th Oct 03 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Worrying though isnt it- when ive had valve caps and a bee sting nicked in the past, it wasnt losing the bits that annoyed me....its the fact that someone has been messing about with the most valuable thing that you own without you being there to do anything about it......really winds me up that people cant keep their hands to themselves
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 22:39   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this, i woke up in a morning and wy ariel was pinned to the car by my rear wiper, happened for about 2 weeks, every morning, then i took it off and put it unde the wiper, next thing i know i woke up and it was back on the car.....
dave17

6th Oct 03 at 22:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
i had this, i woke up in a morning and wy ariel was pinned to the car by my rear wiper, happened for about 2 weeks, every morning, then i took it off and put it unde the wiper, next thing i know i woke up and it was back on the car.....

lol
charcoalgrill

6th Oct 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

one time i woke up and found aload of road signs in my house dunno how they got there, honest
Dr Pepper

6th Oct 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I once went to the opening night of a club at uni.....When I woke up the next morning there was a full length red carpet running from our front door right out onto the road, with crome barriers and chains runnind down each side.....Still to this day cant work remember lugging it all the way home..lol
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i know someone who got up in the morning and had his car on wood blocks and all his wheels were taken off the car and just left next to the arches one for each arch... strange.
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 22:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive come home on nights out and woke up in the morning with about 500 copies of the daily mail on my floor...
drunkenfool

6th Oct 03 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i remember one night we nicked a bundle of papers from outside a newsagents just round the corner from the club we went to, and they ended up all over the road, there were 100s of em!
Dr Pepper

6th Oct 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My mate has a one of the illuminated roundabout sign thingies in his bedroom with a lamp in the middle...Looks pretty cool
Dr Pepper

6th Oct 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In my shed Ive still got a huuuge "every little helps" sign stolen off the roof of tescos from when i was younger...Not much to do round here after the pubs shut lol
drunkenfool

6th Oct 03 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i got a shed full o stuff! i think the best one so far is a 15ft barrier from some roadworks!
chris_uk
Premium Member

6th Oct 03 at 23:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the best thing i stole wen pissed was a tractor, but we gave it back rite bedtime talk l8rz
corb

6th Oct 03 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we nicked a metal gate off a field where cows are kept, next to a fairly major road too, was revenge, cos we wanteed to go cow pushing, but couldnt find any cows!! lol!
Makarus

7th Oct 03 at 00:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet, people have found a way to talk in the thread.

Anyway........bit worrying people are getting that close to my car but what can I do.

I think its quite funny in a way.

On our way home from a night drinking me and my mates went onto the motocycle learning centre and rearranged the cones into a smilie face one week, then said pissed the next week, and then weed the week after.

We also nicked a Diverted Traffic sign and put it infront of someones gate, they moved it so we put it back every night for a week.
TOMAS

7th Oct 03 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just lettin you know mate, you can get an external proxy fitted on your alarm which will chirp if anyone goes within 4foot of it and if they still pi55 about close to your car you'll get a full alarm. They can be added to our TOAD alarms for approx £120 i think. They dont work well with window tints tough so thats me fecked
corb

7th Oct 03 at 00:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ur car in this months TCA? the one on sale at the mo, TOMAS?
TOMAS

7th Oct 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup LOL, VERY hungover! Along with mates Allan (fitter at CEL) and Kev who I used to work with. Only a small pic but i was chuffed!
corb

7th Oct 03 at 00:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'll go buy it then! i'll be in next months fast car
TOMAS

7th Oct 03 at 00:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its not worth buying for a small featurette of me mate! Its funny cos my M8 Gaz is in this months REVS in the Carjack/gun feature, you next month in FUK, its a small world LOL
wayne hiscock

7th Oct 03 at 00:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chris_uk
ive come home on nights out and woke up in the morning with about 500 copies of the daily mail on my floor...

haha we did that on the way to trax.

noone got to do there crosswords that day
corb

7th Oct 03 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

HAHA! ive read that feature, is it true?
Scott

7th Oct 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we got numerous street signs

althugh saturday was worrying when my m8 woke me up in a hedge at 5.30am sunday we both carrying on , fell on our cunts and fell asleep
Nath

7th Oct 03 at 20:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
Yup LOL, VERY hungover! Along with mates Allan (fitter at CEL) and Kev who I used to work with. Only a small pic but i was chuffed!

What CEL does he work at? I got some ICE fitted by CEL in Leicester on Saturday.
Ben
Banned

7th Oct 03 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

after a night out i woke with sum1 elses mobile in my pocket! i have had plenty of road signs , had pint glasses , silver trays ,silver knifes and forks from curry house! a birthday card (not addressed to me) sum1 called kelly lol! erm......a wing mirror on my bedroom floor. been out b4 and come bk with more money! ive had sum1s cardigan .

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Wierd kind of theft........... 22 database queries in 0.0139320 seconds