corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help!!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help!!!!!
Happy_2008

User status: Offline
16th Oct 03 at 00:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok my parent bought a new mazda 6 from a mazda garage a few weeks ago, the car was suppose to come to us within a week but some reason got delayed for 3 weeks which we thought was fine. HOwever, over the weekend when we was cleaning the car we noticed that some of the car paint had a light white patch on which we could not wash off. Am i right to say that he are legally able to request a new car or demand our money back???? the patches are on the boot, rear bumper, and wings i think. So where does my parents stand??? im thinking of demanding a new car as the car is only 3 weeks old and its not really fair for us to have it resprayed!!!!!

Suggestions plz
Richie

16th Oct 03 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

go there, threaten with trading standards, if they dont care, go to trading standards.
Cybermonkey

16th Oct 03 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably covered under Mazda's paint and corrosion warranty. There aint no problem. Just talk to your Mazda dealer. they dont bite.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help!!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0081460 seconds