corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » m3 side lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author m3 side lights
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
24th Oct 03 at 18:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi just got my indicating m3s wired in look good but it says on the box that they can be used as side lights anybody eles using them this way? is it legal? thanks
Sparco

24th Oct 03 at 20:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know for sure mate but i'm guessing u'd have to be able to see a white light from front, back and side of them for them to be sidelights but u can take off your current indicators that are on the wing now if u wanted to smooth the car off., just a thought
DC

26th Oct 03 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did u mean side lights or instead of ya side indicator lights? You can def remove n smooth out ya side indicators (New Mercs r like that standard after all) but never heard of ppl using them as side lights!
scoob
Premium Member

26th Oct 03 at 08:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DC
Did u mean side lights or instead of ya side indicator lights? You can def remove n smooth out ya side indicators (New Mercs r like that standard after all) but never heard of ppl using them as side lights!

yea i think i am gonna smooth over the origanals and use the wing mirrors
it just says in the instructions that it can also b wired in to the cars lights.
DC

26th Oct 03 at 09:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well if ya find out anymore bout wiring them in2 the cars lights post it cos am sure there wil b a fair few ppl that dint no.

New Poll