corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Damaged (rant)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Damaged (rant)
Jonster

User status: Offline
   29th Oct 03 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This morning when I went to unlock my car, the alarm beeped 4 times to say the alarm had been set off in the night. It was pitch black (4.30am) and I couldn't see anything wrong, so I thought nothing of it (sometimes loud cars going up the street have set it off in the past).

But when I got home, I noticed that some fcuker had kicked the boot in, to the right hand side of the number plate, the dent was about the size of a hand. I have just been to see a mate of mine who is a car sprayer (handy I know), and he pushed the dent out from behind, so it looks better, but it still needs more work.

I know I haven't upset anyone, and the car was parked off the road on my drive with a security light above it. I can't see any more damage to the car. It was probably kicked to make the alarm go off, then the little fcuker ran off.

I know a lot of other people have had their cars damaged on this site, some much more than me, and I know we'd all agree what we'd like to do to the fcukers if we caught them.

Sorry for the rant!
sxi16vjoe

29th Oct 03 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had exactly the same thing done to my boot mate.

same nite some cnut kicked my mirror off.

aint had dent repaired yet tho
DanielJ

29th Oct 03 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

smooth boot time
jaffa

29th Oct 03 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DanielJ
smooth boot time

luca2020

29th Oct 03 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had my drivers side electric wing mirrors punched or kicked off and then they spat on my car when it was parked in town 1 time

tis very anoying cos now the mirror shakes like mad when driving, so looking into it is pointless
wytey

30th Oct 03 at 01:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tis a biatch

had to set my proximity sensor very high, goes off once or twice a day, no damage since....but....... u get that nagging feeling if they can't get close to the car, then they will just brick it or summat
Jonster

30th Oct 03 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just washed the car, and can't find any damage anywhere else. They must have ran off when the alarm was set off, probably just drunks p**sing around. Its going to cost about £100 to have it fixed

Don't think I'll smooth the boot, but I might get rid of the wiper? Maybe the lock, if I can figure out a boot release like I put on my nova

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Jonster]
nuttytart1000

30th Oct 03 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ouch i know how you feel. about 8 cars got their wingmirrors kicked off last winter in my street the little bastard that did it got away with it cos he's under 16

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by nuttytart1000]
Nismo

30th Oct 03 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats a wierd part to dent , not exactly soft is it

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by Nismo]
Jonster

30th Oct 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not soft at all, must have kicked it really hard

no damage anywhere else on the car though, not even on the bumper below where it was kicked

Funny thing was there isn't a mark on the paint either, they must have had clean shoes on!
sxi16vjoe

30th Oct 03 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine was dented just above that. i dont think it was kicked tho cos it dont seem like u can do that damage just by kicking.

complete cunts mate.

luca both my mirrors shake from the countless times they been kicked off!!

urs get done over in maidstone?must admit ive never had any trouble wit my car over there (touch wood!)
MattyB

30th Oct 03 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How about this mate.........

the car was damaged the previous day. perhaps while u were at work or something? while parked etc?

And its just co-incidence the alarm went off? Not necessarily done at same time. I mean as u say, its parked up with sercurity light, and they've done no more damage. I mean, if u were a prick and wanted to cause damage, few inchs to the right would have been more pleasing etc

u c wot i mean?

Matt
DanielJ

30th Oct 03 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if its gona cost 100 u may aswell av ur boot smoothd
Jonster

30th Oct 03 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good point matt, but a blow to the car like that would deffinetly have set the alarm off. Every other time I have gone to unlock my car (outside work, pub, girlfriends house etc) the alarm has only beeped twice meaning its not been set off. The only time it has beeped 4 times for ages was on wednesday morning but it was too dark to see the back of the car. When I got back to the car wednesday afternoon at work it only beeped twice, that was the first time I noticed the damage
Makarus

30th Oct 03 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What you normally find with turning the proximity up is stupid little kids start to play around to see how close they can get, and then they end up doing damage.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Car Damaged (rant) 22 database queries in 0.2719209 seconds