corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Arial adaptor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arial adaptor
Dom

User status: Offline
   30th Oct 03 at 16:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Howdies all,
My HU and front comps came today, and they look the fooking MUTZ !! Well pleased with em and caraudiodirect.com.
However, the was a massive whole in the side of the box and the arial adaptor must have fallen out.
But my question is, do i need an arial adaptor? The HU in a Pioneer 77MP and its for a Corsa B 99 (T) Model I wanted to fit it today and if i dont need it ill be well pleased Otherwise i have to wait til tomorrow or sat for that lil 2.99 widget
Also, how long roughly does it take to install a HU? Ive never done it before although i have my big bro and dad if it goes tits up

Cheers all
Dom
DIGGIDY

30th Oct 03 at 16:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Call caraudiodirect and get them to send you one... Your not getting what you paid for m8.

They should be more than happy to send you one free of charge... if not give them hell and say your going to slate them on 'Corsa Sport'
Dom

30th Oct 03 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i already have mate, and they were very helpful. I phoned them about 2 minutes after the deliver and he put one in the post today
But i was just checking if i need one for a corsa B? I ordered it, just to be on the safe side...

Dom
DIGGIDY

30th Oct 03 at 16:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you still have the standard HU in??

Corsa's have these stuip arial plugs which break very, very easily... so be carfulle when you take it out..

as far as i'm aware you do have to use an adapter...
Dom

30th Oct 03 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DIGGIDY
Do you still have the standard HU in??

Corsa's have these stuip arial plugs which break very, very easily... so be carfulle when you take it out..

as far as i'm aware you do have to use an adapter...

Cheers for the warning mate Although bollox about the arial adaptor Oh wells ill have to wait til the weekend it wack it all in...me old dear has got the car all day tomorrow

Oh wells, cheers mate
Dom

edit: yea got the standard piece 'o' sh*te in it

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by VisibleMan]
Cursa

30th Oct 03 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DIGGIDY

Lol, yeah, I found myself upside down in my old sport soldering at the back of the cd player cage on more than one occasion!

New Poll