corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » heatshield .......

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author heatshield .......
Rob B

User status: Offline
15th Mar 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got a BFO and i hear alot of people saying they get flatspots, i will defo get a cold air feed but what about a heat shield ? is it worth it ? and what should i make it out of ?
cheers
modded_corsa

15th Mar 04 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

worth it imo as it blocks most of the heat from the engine reducing your performance......

make it out of aluminum
Rob B

15th Mar 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers m8y shud that give me no flat spots ?
R Lee

15th Mar 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

obviously its not gauranteed to protect it from all the heat in the engine bay, but it would help it along. stick plenty of air feeds to direct cold air and heat shield should make flat spots more unlikely.

New Poll