corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Steering Wheel Controls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Steering Wheel Controls
strat

User status: Offline
10th May 04 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just bought the new Sony CDXM9900 cd player....for £40 i can get a special ISO connector which will allow my steering wheel controls to work the cd player....anyone heard of this/done this themselves?

its either that or spend a tenner on a normal ISO connector....plus £15 for a facia addaptor

cheers

strat
Trucido

10th May 04 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont need a normal ISO connector...yeah I work in Halfords i fit them all the time, they just plug into the old lead that runs the steering wheel controls and then plug into the back of the unit, you'll see its pretty obvious how to do it when u go to put the new one in!

and isnt that the one with the TFT screen??
strat

10th May 04 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea but surely i need some sort of ISO to connect the new headunit to the corsa' wiring loom?........and yea its the tft screen.....i got a mates dvd player (borrowed).....it plays through the screen......looks shit coz its a postbox lol but its just summin to show of with
Trucido

10th May 04 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no you dont need any sort of ISO, your corsa comes with a standard iso block anyway and the leads from the Sony will plug straight into them You will probably need to change the connections on the sony wiring and switch the red and yellow round (so red is to yellow and yellow is to red)

[Edited on 10-05-2004 by Trucido]

New Poll