corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Focus help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Focus help
Trucido

User status: Offline
   27th Jun 04 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok i kno this is a corsa forum but still i dont kno any ford sites...

just got a phone call from my boss in Halfords sayin he's got a very angry customer there whose had a stereo fitted and it turns off after a hour, so they put another unit in and apparantly it does the same. So first thing i asked does it do it after exactly an hour?? "I dunno". If it was exactly a hour is gonna be a Ford thing. So I'm hoping I may just have to swap a lead around.

So anyway they've tried 3 units in there and apparantly they all do the same. THe bloke took it for Ford but now they wont touch it because their original unit has been removed.

When I see it in the morning I'll check all the connections etc. but tbh theres not much else I can do...If that fails then I'm gonna have to chuck his Ford stereo back in and send him to another Ford dealer.

Anyone have any idea what it could be??
Trucido

27th Jun 04 at 18:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol come on help me plzzzz I've looked through Ford sites and can't find anythin mentioning this at all :s This blokes gonna kill me
Mo

27th Jun 04 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all i know about this is that on some cars if u turn the ignition off and run the HU then it sometimes gives u a time limit so that your car battery doesn't go dead. Other than that i don't know
Trucido

27th Jun 04 at 21:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah thats what I was thinking...
Trucido

28th Jun 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fk'in muppets...they descirbed it completely wrong over the phone (yea go Halfords people) and it was only the fuse for the ignition power to the stereo. So i got up at 7am for that and now i have to go back into work for 11:30

New Poll