corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » opinions on g-max 40mm suspension kit ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author opinions on g-max 40mm suspension kit ???
Mase
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Aug 04 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just wondering if anyone could share there views on this kit ??? Cos i jyst been on larkspeed an they have got it in for £189.99, which is the best i've seen. Does it lower anywhere near a true 40mm or is it one of these kits that only lowers about 10mm.

Cheers

Steve

Mase
Adam-D

4th Aug 04 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gmax is very good just on the rear use the vaux top rubber mounts and you will be fine

Mase
Premium Member

4th Aug 04 at 16:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so the ride was ok then ??? cos i did a search and found some people saying that the ride was crap an u only get what u pay for etc.

Mase
mwg

4th Aug 04 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is the Apex kit any better cos it costs more but drops the same height?
Tom_1.216v

4th Aug 04 at 17:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't know about the ride, but i'm buying the -60mm cost £196 from larkspeed aswell! that's afta i get my 15's though!
Adam-D

4th Aug 04 at 17:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had it on my corsa
it was spot on, 2nd hand kit too.
i used the vaux rear shox top rubbermounts as the gmax ones look to small you will see what i mean when you get them off.

ride was fine didnt fuck up my stereo and gave predictable handling on et49 15" wheels

pics in me garage on how low it sat etc
shorty235

4th Aug 04 at 21:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have gmax 60mm kit. it does drop it quite a bit. so i would defo say its -60mm. the handling is pretty good on my 15s. ive heard the -40mm kit gives better handling so sounds like a good deal to me.
uprated

4th Aug 04 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had gmax, seals leaked inside 3 months

[Edited on 04-08-2004 by uprated]

New Poll