corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Replacing standard rear speakers.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Replacing standard rear speakers.
CopyWrite

User status: Offline
25th Aug 04 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is this worth while?
Í'd like to replace them as the standard ones dont really keep up with the vdrive from the alpine's IC amp.
I'm not out for the full range sound of 6x9's on a shelf...just a bit of rear fill as I listen to alot of Hard trance/Hard House which consists of lots of zippy sweeping sound effects n all that.
I have my components upfront for all the intricate detail and what not...so I thought a cheapish set of co-axils would do the trick nicely seeing as the bass will be provided by the subs.
Or should I just not bother?
AdiSRI

User status: Offline
25th Aug 04 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

can do if you like, and are just after a bit of low level fill, there 4" as far as i can remember, get some alpine 4" custom fit jobbies, should go straight in and wont cost a lot.

New Poll