corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Faded Paint

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Faded Paint
broster
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Sep 04 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i use red t cut colour restorer, then super resin polish then super gloss stuff. works well, then use the auto glym back to black
hopper

5th Sep 04 at 09:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had 2 sri which have both been red, the main difference been the current 1 wasnt when i brought it, it was pink. moral of the story with a lot of hard work, a buffer, some g3 cutting compound and lots of maguiars it looks mint now. red 1's look nice but they are hard work
Kris TD

5th Sep 04 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will be there forever with t-cut, used g10 on my bros flame red corsa, came up a treat.
omd_corsa

5th Sep 04 at 10:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How long did it take you with the G10 to do the whole car?
Kris TD

5th Sep 04 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of hours. did a good job of it, you have too rub for longer with t-cut.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll