corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cd changer wires

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cd changer wires
sim0ng

User status: Offline
14th Nov 04 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my unkle has just given me his sony xplode 10 cd changer he used to have in his passat, the only thing is can't find any of the cabels for ir, hes just about to move house and gave me it to clear a bit of space, the cabels may already be boxed up but how much would a set of new ones cost me? I have a sony xplode HU so there souldn't be any capability problems.

New Poll