corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » HOW DO I WIRE UP A BASS CUBE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author HOW DO I WIRE UP A BASS CUBE
johns purple beast

User status: Offline
18th Nov 04 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi its got 3 wires coming off it an i expect there power n earth but need to know wots what please plus wits the 3rd wire ?
Dom

18th Nov 04 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u Richie - he runs one i believe Otherwise do a search on google for a manual (using model numbers etc)
suchcorsa1.2_8v

18th Nov 04 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will have 3 terminals one will say power or 12v or whatever it is, one will say earth and the other will say R.E.M. You run a power lead from ur battery to the power terminal a ground wire from the earth terminal to a suitable earthing point i used the nut on the back of the lights and the other is the remote switch on lead with you rund into the wiring loom on ur HU it should already have the lead for you to connect it to
Richie

18th Nov 04 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just tap it all off your amp
johns purple beast

19th Nov 04 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers boys

New Poll