corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » just lowered my car!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author just lowered my car!
mjw_2k2

User status: Offline
   19th Apr 05 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what should i watch out for, should i go get the tracking redone? what about camber angle? fitting was only £10 lol, now i can focus on my boot install
Dan
Premium Member

19th Apr 05 at 17:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch out for speedbumps and yes do the tracking.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
J20PHL

19th Apr 05 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much u lowered it by (pics)
stevenford_uk

20th Apr 05 at 12:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do the tracking, u cant adjust the camber on the corsa can ya with the std set up???
go slow till u have it done, they get very twitchy and shite with the tracking way out.
Greasemonkey

20th Apr 05 at 12:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah cmaber is fixed unless ya get a camber kit or modify the turrets for adjustment (not reccomended) Your motor might tram line a bit more and pull over the road as it follows the contours but thats normal, TRACKING is the defo thing to do, do it today or ya tyres will suffer, and if they get to worn they wont adjust ya tracking as the worn tyre will be making the wheel not wanna sit right
mjw_2k2

20th Apr 05 at 14:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just found out garage did the trackin with fittin arent they kind

New Poll