corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help no tread on inside of wheel!!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help no tread on inside of wheel!!!!
trisha corsa gsi

User status: Offline
15th Jul 05 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive had my corsa gsi lowered 60mm and since ive had that done ive gone through 3 sets of tyres to the front it just keeps eating away at the tread there are wires hanging out of the inside of the tyre and its costing an arm and leg having to get them changed nearly every 2 weeks, what can i do to stop this problem??? cheers
Dav

15th Jul 05 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you had your alignment and camber checked since the new suspesion was fitted?
trisha corsa gsi

15th Jul 05 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no how do i do that?
fragpot

15th Jul 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Take it to a garage with a laser alignment system or similar. I think Kwikfit can do this but most independant tyre garages have the facilities to do it as well.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
15th Jul 05 at 18:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've not had tracking done, do this.

If you have, something else is wrong.

New Poll