corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Arch attachment...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arch attachment...
MillerCorsa

User status: Offline
   2nd Jun 03 at 21:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

OK I have a tiny wee problem...

I have a colour coded wheel arch to pop on my car, but some of the bits inside where the screw head fits inside are butchered.

I have heard from someone with experience that you could do something in the region of getting some sort of sticky foam, and spraying it inside, and clamping it down, letting the bitch dry - and you end up with a nice solidly attached wheel arch.

Any ideas - views - done it yourself? (none of the lame, go get a proper arch jokes)

Cheeeeeers!
Miller
KITcorsa

2nd Jun 03 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soulds like they have been de bolted to help fit larger wheels! this is common! dont it my self! i just fitting mine back on without the midle olt and its fine but yes you can stick it down with sticky foam lol mastic or even no more nails will work for this!!

this ok mate
TOMAS

3rd Jun 03 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Use TIGERSEAL to bond in on...

New Poll