corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Passenger seat adjuster missing..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Passenger seat adjuster missing..
Niloperto

User status: Offline
26th Dec 05 at 10:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hello
I have recently bought a 1998 5 door corsa breeze, but didn't notice that the seat adjuster (to make it go forward/back) has been snapped, thus preventing it from being moved. The annoying thing is that it is stuck in as far forward as possible, so is really squashy when sitting there.
What i would like to know is, would i need to buy a whole new seat, or would i only need to get the machanism that makes it move?

Cheers
Dave
ainsley_brader

26th Dec 05 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes you can just change the base so remove one from any secondhand seat!
Niloperto

27th Dec 05 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

are thanks.. glad i don't have to find a new seat to match (not that it would do any harm though.. it's taken a bit of wear!)
i don't suppose you know of any way to push it back while i wait to find some new rails?

cheers
Dave
ainsley_brader

27th Dec 05 at 21:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easiest thing is to look under the drivers seat and work the adjuster to see what happens. Then replicate that on the passenger side!

New Poll