corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » i need a replacement coolant tank bottom hose

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i need a replacement coolant tank bottom hose
myke

User status: Offline
28th Mar 06 at 12:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

xe in corsa.
My hose running from the outlet of the expansion tank too the hard water rail is a bit too short because i chopped off a gammy bit.

part number has rubbed off and i can't remember wether it was from the corsa of the calibra.

any one know which hose i need here please?
Mistamist

28th Mar 06 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will take a look in the shed later for ya geez, but i dont think it matters to much just as long as it doesnt expand under pressure.
myke

28th Mar 06 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

aye cheers dude.
I'd bodge something to fit, but i'm fresh out oh hose that big.

figured if i'm having to buy one i may aswell buy the right thing
myke

29th Mar 06 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thought i'd update incase anyone finds the thread at a later date.

i bought the tank outlet to hard rail hose from a corsa gsi, and it was completely wrong.

there was a choice of two, so i went with the curvier option. basically it's way too long and the curved bit at the bottom points the wrong way

after chopping the curve off of the bottom, and about two inches off of the top of the hose, it is now doing the job, but it felt wrong taking a stanley to a brand new £11 hose.
Mistamist

29th Mar 06 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if it dont fit.....Bodge it!

New Poll