corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Linux

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Linux
ed

User status: Offline
1st Oct 06 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was speaking to a few graphics people over the weekend and they were explaing to me the pros of using Unix and Linux to improve rendering times e.t.c... However I forgot to ask them what distribution version they used.

I tried Linux before and I think I used SuSe or something, didn't really get on with it because I didn't know what I was doing. Though I have a spare HDD that I think I might pop into my PC and dual boot off of. Could somone recomend me a good distribution that is would be good to use? Preferably a 64 bit version
Russ

User status: Offline
1st Oct 06 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mandriva is very good for gfx, sure its available for 64bit also

New Poll