corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Ipod Speakers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ipod Speakers
MarkM

User status: Offline
   3rd Dec 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone recommend any?

Looking for a set for my bedroom so dont have to be portable etc...wouldnt mind a nice looking set...also no more than say £80...name isnt important as long as they do a job...

MarkM

3rd Dec 06 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Forgot to mention...

For a Nano
Joe

3rd Dec 06 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know if you want ones that are particularly made for Ipods but I have these on my computer and you can plug Ipods, walkmans etc into the little round volume controller thingy. They are shit hot too, good sound quality and nice and loud if you want them to be.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0380792808.1165185660@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdjaddjidflhfecflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=921217&category_oid=-29775
Cosmo

3rd Dec 06 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got my GF this for Xmas, JBL On Time. Had a little play with them and sound quality seems good, nice and compact too which was the main thing.

MarkM

3rd Dec 06 at 22:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cosmos

Price and link

Danke

MarkM

3rd Dec 06 at 22:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by joe6886
Don't know if you want ones that are particularly made for Ipods but I have these on my computer and you can plug Ipods, walkmans etc into the little round volume controller thingy. They are shit hot too, good sound quality and nice and loud if you want them to be.

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0380792808.1165185660@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccdjaddjidflhfecflgceggdhhmdgmk.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=921217&category_oid=-29775

Joe

Kinda want something thats all in one..no extra speakers etc...just one unit...

Also want something that will charge my ipod at the same time...

New Poll