corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Barrel Change - Steering Lock On - HTF!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Barrel Change - Steering Lock On - HTF!!
DaveGSiXE

User status: Offline
   21st Apr 07 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Following an issue with a snapped key (other half stuck in boot lock) i am doing a complete lock set change.

Problem being for me the new barrel came from a columb with a key so we were able to turn the key to remove the barrel...

With the current barrel in the car on steering lock and not having a key to disengage the steering lock and turn the barrel - im clueless how to remove the barrel to change it for the new one...

Someone mentione literally hitting a screw driver to shatter the insides - but fear this could result in more problems!

If you dont want to post the information publically then drop me a U2U message - mucho grazius !
DaveGSiXE

21st Apr 07 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

From looking online it seems the whole columb will need to be changed if im correct?

Thanks

Dave
ainsley_brader

21st Apr 07 at 15:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can drill hammer it out or it may be easier to change the whole lot with the steering lock!

New Poll