corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cam kits for xe's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cam kits for xe's
Stu-G

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 07 at 16:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would a kent cam kit be possible to use on a c20xe and a c20let,

just wondering as currently have a c20xe and wanted to know if it was poss to transfer the cam kit over to a c20let at a later date...

cheers
Dave A
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

22nd Jul 07 at 16:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes, they are a direct swap but a profile for an XE wont be necessarily ideal for te c20let.

there are also far better and cheaper cam kits out there than Kent.
Nic Barnes

22nd Jul 07 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tbh dont need different cams for a c20let unless your lookign at masses of power.

properly timed up xe inlet is more than enough for 400+bhp
Stu-G

22nd Jul 07 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fair enough just on start up my lifters on the c20xe are a little stappy at cold so was gonna change the cams while i was there,

n as soon as i can get hold of a let it wud be getting a swap might just make tdo with a little tap save sum money on cams as the engine will be gettin changed

New Poll