corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Urgent Help Needed : Induction piping

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Urgent Help Needed : Induction piping
C00RSA

User status: Offline
12th Sep 07 at 13:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've taken off my old bit of pipe from my airbox to my inlet and it had a plug in it that pulled out, problem is I can't get it in the new bit of pipe.

Can anyone help and advise how I can get it in or if I actually need it.

Cheers
corsasriboy

User status: Offline
12th Sep 07 at 15:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i put mine in a vice using a large socket on 1 side to push through into and loads of lube!!

New Poll