corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa GSi Factory alarm problem.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSi Factory alarm problem.
Bolino

User status: Offline
23rd Mar 08 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How do I disconnect the standard vauxhall alarm in my corsa GSi as I think its got a problem and keeps draining my battery flat.

When I leave the car over night and deadlock the car the battery will be flat in the morning, but if i leave the car overnight and only lock the central locking and NOT deadlock so the alarm stays off then the battery is fine the next day.

The trouble now is that I want to lock the car and dead lock it also but not activate the alarm.

Cheers

New Poll