corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » immobilizer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author immobilizer
sparky_corsa

User status: Offline
21st Jul 08 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the battery died in my corsa and it has a clifford alarm fitted to it, when i fitted a new battery i noticed a red light flashing in the car ( tiny l.e.d on the hazard light switch) that had never flashed before and a ticking noise when i turn the ignition on, im guessing this the the standard immobilizer? as the car wont start im just wondering is there any way to disarm it? and get my car started! thanks in advance for any help
Simon_16v

21st Jul 08 at 19:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Standard immobiliser wont be doing that, the eml flashes when its the standard one.

It must be your clifford
sparky_corsa

22nd Jul 08 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im not sure if its anything to do with the clifford as my clifford has a blue flashing light this red l.e.d has never lit up before until i put the new battery in it!
redtom

22nd Jul 08 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

my led flashes when my battery is totally flat and i try to put a strain on it like turn the lights on.

New Poll