corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » redtop corsa-em light on/....help please!!..FIXED IT LADS!!!!!it was the........

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author redtop corsa-em light on/....help please!!..FIXED IT LADS!!!!!it was the........
Rybo

User status: Offline
5th Aug 08 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no.im gonna try a spare ecu and afm tomorrow,if anyone else has any ideas feel free to chirp up lads...
luke85

5th Aug 08 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does it still have fuel in thats been stood a couple of months or have you filled it up fresh?
Rybo

7th Aug 08 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no its fresh bud...this is really f***ing me off now,hopefully getting a spare loom and ecu/afm tomoz but was hoping to have it sorted by now
haydenover

8th Aug 08 at 12:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by rybo8655
no its fresh bud...this is really f***ing me off now,hopefully getting a spare loom and ecu/afm tomoz but was hoping to have it sorted by now

i know mate it is enoying but people forget these are old engines, old loom and things go, i am fairly sure your problem with your elm is your loom or ecu mate, let us know how it goes
Rybo

9th Aug 08 at 08:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right guys ive fixed it!!
my mate brought a spare loom/ecu/afm etc round last night,i dropped the battery off and tried the afm first which was easiest bit to try....and the em light went out...result!! now this loom was in better condition than mine so thought sod it and swapped it anyway,the car still runs a little lumpy on tickover, but think it needs a drive out to let the ecu sort its parameters etc out????
massive thanks for your help and motivation lads

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll