corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Orange Livebox BEEF

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orange Livebox BEEF
kz

User status: Offline
15th Nov 08 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Okay so I loose connection about 3-4 times a day on average. It was every few days, then once a day, gradually got worse and have lost it about 5 times today. What happens is gradually everything will fail, MSN... IRC... IE... then the network icon will pop up with a "!" and nothing works.

So finally phoned Orange and got through to Rita Patel who didn't even know what a PC was. She was no help at all, phoned back again later and got through to Mr Patel this time. Such a thick shit I was actually telling him what to do!?

All I have to do is switch off the router for a minute, leave it a few minutes after turning it back on and it's fine. Then, hour or so later it will go again. Basically Orange are saying it's my LAN card!? That my IP is being rejected after a certain time? Sounds a bit weird to me... I got the feeling they didn't wanna help and put the problem on to being something else.

Anyone else had this problem or any ideas? Can't bare talking to Orange again... (I'm not racist lol it just winds me up when they don't even know what you're talking about!?)

New Poll