corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » few problems any help?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few problems any help?
Gunny-Corsa-Sport

User status: Offline
30th Jan 09 at 19:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

right a few things a want to ask..

1. ive got a L reg sri and got the right side of the speedo clock light out and no light were the temp gage is went to swap it because ive done it on the sport i had before but cudnt take the clock surrounding bit out seems to be a wire attached in the back didnt have this on the sport so just wanted to no what it was and if i could take it out if possible?

2. just want to no what colour i should get alloys sprayed on black car ive got black or white..?

3.ive just fitted some cream calibra seats in car and on passenger seat sometimes while driving seems to be a vibrating seems to be coming out of car ive checked the bolt what goes underneath of car for seat carnt think of anything else it could be..
Daveskater
Premium Member

30th Jan 09 at 20:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The cable on the back of the clocks is because they're cable driven, (facelift) Sport ones are electric so have a plug which is held in a bracket, so it's easier to take off. Just take the cable off and put it back on after.

Get a pic of your car up in Snap Day, we'll do a photoshop for you.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
N3CRO

30th Jan 09 at 20:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ain't you kind Dave
Daveskater
Premium Member

30th Jan 09 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You know me mate

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures

New Poll