corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: 2 Sets of 17'' Alloys

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FS: 2 Sets of 17'' Alloys
Corsa Mic

User status: Offline
7th Apr 09 at 07:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First Set: Set of 4 Wolfrace/Oz Racing Alloy Wheels (The centre caps say oz but im sure they are wolfrace!) 4x100 or 4x110 pcd (multifit)
ET45.
All 4 are in good condition with some minor curbing/marks (only taking a bit of the paint off) Fitted with 205/40/17 tyres
> all with good tread (2 only been on for less than a year and I do zilch mileage practically!) No rips or tears and all were on my car when it passed its mot last month. - Tyres worth probably £150 alone.

They WILL fit facelift corsa c's but will need spacers on the front (will give u mine with the wheels!) and u might not be able to lower it on them.(without arch modifications!)
I think they will fit pre facelift c's without spacers as the reason they need spacers is cos they catch the callipers (which I think are different on facelifts/pre facelifts)
Should fit corsa b's and other vx's no probs.

Second set: 4 x dezent type H alloy wheels, no dezent centre caps as some thievin little tw@ nicked them! Have got some centre caps though.
No Tyres, some marks and could probably do with a quick refurb. Offset ET38. 4 x 100 or 4 x 110 pcd (multifit) Came off an astra.

(the two tyres on the wheels are knackered)

£450 for the lot or make a sensible offer.

North east pick up preferred

[Edited on 07-04-2009 by Corsa Mic]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » FS: 2 Sets of 17'' Alloys 25 database queries in 0.0091820 seconds