corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Which hubs do I have on my XE corsa?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Which hubs do I have on my XE corsa?
DaveB

User status: Offline
16th Apr 09 at 10:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can anyone tell me whether or not I'm running the original corsa hubs, or the bigger ones from this pictures?

Picture of my CVs below where they go into the hub. I texted these to Specky and he says that I've definitely got big shafts, but if someone else can confirm just to make me happy that'd be nice

[Edited on 16-04-2009 by DaveB]
Torsa g

16th Apr 09 at 10:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will soon tell as the original hubs will only fit corsa cvs and the the tread on the joint will only have an excess of about 2mm thread left when thightend to the hub, if there big block the hub thread will stick out by about by an inch unless its been cut off
DaveB

16th Apr 09 at 10:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't understand what you mean mate, lol

New Poll