corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wheel arch question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheel arch question...
DirtyDetail

User status: Offline
25th May 09 at 08:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Currently have painted white plastic arches on my 5dr corsa. What I want to do is put them back to original.

Do the plastic arches from the 3dr also fit the 5dr, or are they different. Ebay seems to say "3door only" but looking at pictures, it hard to see a difference.

Any help would be grand.

Cheers
Tom
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

User status: Online
25th May 09 at 09:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i recently bought a set off ebay brand new, they stated that they only fit 3 doors but they went on perfect on my 5door

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
DirtyDetail

User status: Offline
25th May 09 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im pretty certain i did the same before too...just couldnt remember for the life of me.

Not cheap though for some flimsy pieces of plastic...ah well, i'll get them in and sort the motor ready for PVS yet.

Cheers for the help.

New Poll