corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » car struggling and cuting out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car struggling and cuting out
stingray1987

User status: Offline
9th Jun 09 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i picked up my new car today a v reg 1.6 sport
went show me mate and opened her up abit and the engine management light came on, he said pull over and switch off the engine for 5 seconds and it will go off, and it did.

well after i took him home me bro wanted me take him round the block in it and the light came on again but everytime i slowed right down it goes to cut out asif its chokeing so i pulled over and switched off and nothing just keep getting it.

so any ideas people? in my vw polo and my saxo something simlar happend and the tb just needed cleaning but wot u guys/gals think????

New Poll