corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Seat Squeak

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Squeak
Jambo

User status: Offline
29th Jul 09 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My M3's driver seat has a ridiculasly annoying squeak. Its common on them to do it apparently and its the rails that rub and cause the metal on metal high pitched squeak.

Does my brain in.

I have used Lithium grease and WD40 but both proved almost useless. Lessend the sound for a week or so and then it returns.

What can people reccomend to put on the rails to stop this noise?!

Been told vaseline but am cautious....

New Poll