corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » boost problems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author boost problems
sam_jam

User status: Offline
23rd Aug 09 at 22:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all just got a brand new turbo for my c20let and was running everything standard and was overboosting to 8 psi and dropping to 6 psi.....but now for some reason im losing boost it will hit 4 psi and drop to 2 psi....i have checked all bost pipes changed my actuator an wound it in abit now its hitting 6 psi and as revs go up its hitting 8 psi where as before it was hitting 8 psi and then dropping to 6 psi in the high rev range its all holding boost fine ...also 1 week ago i changed my fuel pump to a 1.6 gsi pump as my engine is in a corsa sport shell dont no if this has anything to do with it dont want to mess to much as im still running it in

any help welcomed thanks !
p16vlv

24th Aug 09 at 07:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

had similar boost problems with mine, it was the amal valve, used a manual boost controler instead and it was fine.
sam_jam

24th Aug 09 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what did you do replace it or jus put a manuel boost controler in?
p16vlv

25th Aug 09 at 08:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

put boost controler in but left the amal valve electrical connections plugged in.
sam_jam

25th Aug 09 at 16:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

k so i take it i put the controler into the pipes that the amal valve used...so i need a controler with 3 airways comin off it?

New Poll