corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » SAI removal

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author SAI removal
karisma_corsa

User status: Offline
25th Aug 09 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive removed the SAI from the bay, the stupid big pump thing that whines like a bitch.

I removed the pump, and the long hose that goes to the valve above the manifold but im left over with a vacuum hose that connects to a black box on the suspension strut housing, and this has another vacuum hose going to the brake servo hose pipe. do i need both vacuum hoses?

New Poll