corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front wheel bearing grease cap

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front wheel bearing grease cap
Coddy44

User status: Offline
28th Oct 09 at 12:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just put a new set of 17" alloys on and the front wheel bearing grease caps stick out the middle of my wheels too much so my wheel badge doesn't clip in the middle, do i need the cap on or can i do away with it so i have not got a hole in the middle of my alloy? or is there something else i can do?
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
28th Oct 09 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've not got a grease cap on the front of mine... there's no need for it seeing as there's no grease on the outside of the hub centre, just the hub nut. If you have one I'd say you'll be fine without it.

[Edited on 28-10-2009 by alan-g-w]

New Poll