corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » speedo stopped working and at junctions car cuts out wen revs drop ???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author speedo stopped working and at junctions car cuts out wen revs drop ???
jasonsport

User status: Offline
10th Nov 09 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrite peps i went 2 use the lighter in my car 2nite n i pushed it in n then was driving n realised it hadunt popped out. Then i tryed 2 pull it out n its wudunt cum out n it was vry hot so i turned the car off n managed to pull it out in the end. then i was driven down he road n my speedo stopped working but everyfink else still workss in my car n the rev counter n everyfink else does jst not the speedo.then i cum up 2 a junction n my revs jst dropped n car died n keeps doin this wen the car cums to stop.dno if this is due to the speedo coz the car was running finee all nite b4 that???
lee_dodd

10th Nov 09 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mine did this when the speedo cable snapped, i got a new cable and the problem never happened again
moka

10th Nov 09 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuse.

Also check for debris in the Cig Lighter.

[Edited on 10-11-2009 by moka]
steel

10th Nov 09 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like fuse
mine did the same not too long ago

fuse 18 i think, its a 20a (yellow one)

New Poll